I offer bespoke training workshops in the areas of Self-Care, Burnout and, Vicarious Trauma.
These training workshops are designed to support staff and freelance professionals in managing the demands of their jobs, in the following sectors:
- International and local development, human rights and humanitarian organisations and NGO’s.
- Human rights and conflict based research organisations and Think Tanks.
- Related government agencies.
- Foreign and War Correspondents.
Relevant experience in facilitating workshops include:
- Bespoke Burnout training for staff and Managers, including follow up 1:1 support, with the Organisation for Security and Cooperation (OSCE) Secretariat in Vienna.
- Co-Facilitation of Trauma-Focused CBT Resilience Building Groups with RoadPeace UK.
Contact me to discuss the particular needs of your staff, team or colleagues. We can then figure out how best to support your work, leading to more productive and successful individuals and organisations.