As a Staff Psychosocial Counsellor I provide specialised support on a range of issues that contribute to your experience of work-related stress and burnout. My role exists to assist you in addressing, coping with, as well as mitigating against;
- Fear and anxiety related to COVID-19
- ‘Isolation Fatigue’ – Social/physical isolation related to COVID response measures
- Working from home and related stresses (caregiving obligations or loneliness)
- ‘Video call Fatigue’
- Chronic work-related stress
- Fears and concerns related to returning to the office
If you feel you may be facing any of these issues, or would simply appreciate the opportunity to discuss in a confidential space any aspect of your work-life which is causing you distress, please feel free to contact me.
We will have an initial consultation to discuss what is concerning you after which, if it is considered useful, up to 6 regular counselling sessions to address your needs.